Monday, July 19, 2010

Time Warp

Ok. I'm breaking the 4th wall again, temporarily. Regular Project entry will go up tomorrow night.

I want to take a quick moment to ask you readers your opinion. I am going to change the day updates occur. Some new family things, as well as some work things have cropped up and Mondays have become the single most busy night of my week. This makes it very difficult for me to keep the Project entries coming in on time. I don't want to keep delaying the project, since that's not fair to you guys who are looking forward to an entry.

So here is where I ask you, oh readers. Which day of the week would you prefer to see updates? Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday? I know for those of you overseas it's probably different. If you tell me the day and what time zone you're in I can figure out the Eastern Standard Time equivalent. I am currently favoring Tuesday, since that gives me the most time in the evenings.

So, which do you choose?

5 comments:

  1. If you favor Tuesday, then that works for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Tuesdays give you the most time to finish things, then that would be the optimal day to move the blog update to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think readers who are invested in your story really care which day new chapters are released, as long as they *are* released.

    Don't hold out on us too long, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i must say im going prove Dziban303 right. i agree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feedback, guys. Tuesday it is. :)

    ReplyDelete