Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oops


Sorry for the last minute notice, but there won't be an update this week. Idiot that I am, I completely forgot today is my wedding anniversary. The Husband Unit is kidnapping me for a much-needed night out together. I won't have time to devote to the entry for this week without making it half-assed. :P Double post next week to make up for it.

If anyone has any questions about the Project or the Azus in general, now is a great time to ask. :)

Also, coming soon--create your own Azu-nah?

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it the guy who forgets the anniversary? Way to break the mold ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dziban303

    We actually break a lot of gender stereotypes between the two of us.

    And I didn't so much forget the anniversary, per se. I just kinda went through most of the day thinking it was Monday. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being forgetful, to be honest. Really looking forward to the "create your own Azu-nah" thing. :) That looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete